Saturday, April 5, 2008

How to terminate your MBF Card?

I applied the MBF credit card few years ago but i rarely used it. Throughout the year, I've applied more and more credit cards and it's getting very hard to maintain. Therefore I decided to terminate my MBF card, since I seldom used it. How to terminate? Don't know wor.. so i called their customer service to ask.

Apparently they allowed us to call to terminate, hmm, good wor like that, no need to personally go to the card centre. The only thing is that we need to call within office hour which is from 9am to 6pm. I called at 6pm++ so the customer service ppl asked me to call again tomorrow. I then asked her to ask her colleague to call me. Wuahahahaha, why want to waste my money to call them? Asked them to call me lar.. hehe..

So if you are thinking of terminating your MBF credit card too, you can call them from 9am-6pm lar, else? leave a message and ask them to call you back!

1 comment:

takafulbsn said...

i plan to terminate my MBF card and looking for the nearest bracnh.. thanks for your post. i'll call mbf to terminate...