Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh my, addicted la!!

Recently I was addicted to one of the Facebook's application, the Mahjong and Chor Dai Dee!! As i mentioned before on one of my previous post, I don't play facebook one. But when FL sent me this mahjong/chor dai dee application, I was really addicted to it. For mahjong, you will have 50,000 for your starting amount and for chor dai dee, you will only have 5000.

Now i have 80,000+ for mahjong (cos got one time i manage to get '13 yiu', wuahahahaha, damn lucky) and guess how much I have for chor dai dee? Negative value!!!! wuahahaha, my chor dai dee skill sucks lar.. and also i don't have much luck lar. always never get the 'dee'.

You like chor dai dee or mahjong? If yes, go install this application lar, it's free, it's fun.. oh ya, play with me lar, if you see me online....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your facebook account? I add u as friend can?

Jys said...

can.. what's ur id? :)

Sweet Jasmine said...

hi..joyce....i will add you as friend then can play mahjong with you...

Jys said...

ya ya, really need some mahjong kaki.. hehe..