Friday, March 14, 2008

Coffee, coffee...

I started to drink coffee/nescafe since I was in primary school, my whole family LOVES coffee. Although I love coffee, but I only drink one cup per day. I can still live without coffee. But since I started to work, my coffee intake increased. How come? I sleep quite late, and you know lar, working days have to wake up early, so end up not enough sleep. You can't sleep in office what, so what to do to make me alert? Coffee lor..

I don't know since when I started to drink 2 cups per day, one in the morning, one during lunch. You can really see a lot of difference, if i skip the coffee during lunch, you will then see a zombie walking around the office.

Recently I'm trying to reduce the intake of coffee, ya, old liao mar, cannot take too much coffee. :p I'm trying to skip the lunch coffee and I tell you, it's so hard lar. It's like the left side of your brain tells you not to drink not to drink, and the right side of your brain said, drink drink drink!

~sigh.. if can .. don't let your kids touch coffee la..

1 comment:

izchan said...

try decafe ... it works like coffee but less harmful.

At least for a while.

Then you can start cutting it down.

I am coffee free today. :)