Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My very first Vacuum Cleaner!!

I never thought of getting a vacuum cleaner until i bought a small little carpet that i placed in my living room. I can't use a broom to clean my carpet, i need a vacuum cleaner. That is when I started to feel I need one.

I wanted to buy a cheap one, but the cheapest i can find also need RM100++ and these RM100+ vacuum cleaner are not bag-less. There's a paper bag inside, after u finished vacuum, you need to cut open the paper bag, throw all the rubbish out and sealed it to reuse. The paper bag is very small, you can probably cut for 3 times and you will need a new one. One paper bag = Rm12. So it's really not worth it in the long run. Therefore i decided to invest a little bit more to get a bag-less vacuum cleaner.

Electrolux Cyclonic bagless vacuum cleaner, RM 279


So finally, I bought this at Jusco, it's small, it's cute and it's powerful. Now i know how come ppl choose to use vacuum cleaner instead of broom. Well, trust me, vacuum cleaner is really much more CLEANER!! but ar, it takes more time to clean lor.. sure got pros and cons lar..

So will I stop using broom? of cos NOT!! I'm not those 'tam san mong gao' punya ppl lar.. Oh ya, if you don't know what i mean by bag-less, let me show you..

press to open...

inside no bag, so bag-less lor!!!
wuahahahaha...

Not bad lar this vacuum cleaner, looks nice outside, looks good inside. hehe.. If you want to buy a vacuum cleaner, can consider this lar..

No comments: