Thursday, March 13, 2008

MATTA FAIR MARCH 2008

You love travel? You planning for a trip? You wanted to go somewhere and need some more information? Then you must go Matta Fair this weekend lar...

Date : 14 March 2008 - 16 March 2008
Venue : PWTC, Kuala Lumpur

I've been to Matta Fair a few times, but seriously, I never joined a tour and never booked a ticket there. Then what for I go Matta Fair? Erm, there's one time I went there to buy entrance ticket, oh ya, the entrance tickets that I bought at Matta Fair (for Langkawi trip) were really cheaper lar.. Then another time I went there to book hotel..

This time I think i most probably will go also, to see whether i can get cheap entrance tickets for my next trip and also see whether I'm able to book hotels with cheaper rates or not. You going?

No comments: