Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Do you like to read newspaper?

How long you need to finish reading one whole newspaper? 1 hour? 2 hours? Normally i can finished the whole newspaper within 15 minutes. hehe, yala, i'm not reading lar, i'm just flipping, browsing through..

I want to know what happened but I prefer to listen rather than read. :p Morning i listen to the radio to get latest news, at night i watched astro's evening edition to know what's happening.

This astro evening edition will summarized all news from all newspaper. By watching that, its like i'm reading 6-7 newspapers at one time. I can watched while blog some more.. me busy mar, have to multi tasking. hehe..

what about you? you prefer reading? or watching? or listening?

1 comment:

kljs said...

I go online for news...... newspaper full of propaganda or full of stories that shouldn't be in there in the first place....

http://kennyljs.com/