Thursday, August 30, 2007

A habit of mine...

There is one magazine that i must buy every month. If i don't buy it, i will feel uncomfortable (zao san hmm zhui choy). It's already like a habit to me, when reached end of the month, automatically i will go look for the magazine. what magazine that makes me so crazy about it? it's -> CLEO.

I first started to read CLEO about 5 years ago, a friend of mine borrowed her past months copy to me. I found it quite interesting, especially the articles. Unlike some other magazines, 90% are advertisement. This CLEO, it has the combination of advertisement & articles. and dont' forget about the contests, I've won quite a lot of prizes from CLEO, totally worth for the money i spend on the magazine.

Since then, i started to buy CLEO myself, every month without failed. The first 2 years, i read the whole magazine, from top to bottom, then slowly, i started to pick the interesting articles to read and go through the new fashion and new stuff available in the market. Then there's a few months where the articles are not so interesting, and later, i found myself only flipping through, there's even one month, after i bought i just left it there on my table. I started to wonder, am i too busy or wat? why don't i read it?

Buying CLEO every month already become my habit.. I'm a CLEO ADDICT!!!!! ~sigh.. I will start forcing myself to read again, if not i will not let myself to buy ANYMORE!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is cleo, sorry for my ignorance

Jys said...

Cleo is a very popular female magazine in my country..