Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lemon again? hehe..

I'm known as the 'Lemon Girl' among my colleagues. Why? cos i always buy lemons after we finished lunch @ giant, and normally i don't just buy 1 or 2, i'll buy 7 to 10 lemons at least!!

This is the third time i post about lemon in here. hehe.. good things must share mar...

This morning i woke up with a running nose, and an itchy throat. I hate itchy throat, i can't sleep with an itchy throat. Normally i'll get these kind of symptoms when i'm gonna fall sick, how's the process?

well well, normally will start with flu & itchy throat, then more serious flu (until voice changed, looks like crying that type), then followed by sore throat, then cough and fever!! Everytime also need to go through this process..

So i went to the kitchen, took one lemon out from the fridge, squeeze squeeze squeeze, pour into a cup, add in some warm water and drink!! I'm still having flu that time lar.. and guess what, after half an hour, no more itchy throat and an hour later, my flu gone too!! Amazing!!

That is why i always store lemons in my fridge, in case i need it ma. hehe.. So if u happened to got the same symptoms like me one day, remember to try the lemon!! it's really good!!

No comments: