Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE!!!

I almost wanted to hang a piece of paper down to the unit below me, to tell him/her to stop smoking at his/her balcony every night!! In office ppl smoked in office, can't do anything, it's not my own place. Go out makan, ppl sit besides you smoking, also can't say anything, cos it's in public and open air. BUT now i'm smelling 2nd hand smoke in my own unit!!!

~sigh... I know i can't hang that piece of paper with the words 'PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE IN THE BALCONY' to the unit below mine. It's their unit, and they are allowed to do whatever they want. So what can I do? I can only think of 2 ways..
1. Buy a table fan, put at the balcony and blow away all the smoke coming into my unit.
2. Shut the balcony door and let my whole unit to be stuffy.
i'm doing no.2 now.. watching tv in a hot and stuffy living room every night!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya lor..very disgusting huh!!! Those ppl smoking 1, never thk of other ppl don't smoke 1... Seems u choose the no.2, may b u try to open the wooden door and balcony door as well..most of the condo air ventilation is like that, just open 1 door, wind very hard to blow thru. Open 2 doors..sometimes the wind come from wooden door blow out to balcony door then the smoke won't come in to ur hse lor!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!!Fix an air-con in your living hall...satu kali gao tim!!

Jys said...

open wooden door? hmm, cos ppl walk in walk out will peeped into the house one.. like no privacy like tat.. later i in pyjamas la, or doing facial mask lar.. how? not convenient mar. hehe...

fix air con? if only i got the $$$$$...

Jys said...

today even worst, closed the balcony door still can smell the smoke!!!! :(

Anonymous said...

Hey, do u know ur neighbour?? May b u should knw him/her...then u tell them ur problem!! Ur hse nobody smoking??

Jys said...

no lar, i cannot be that selfish mar, ppl are smoking in their own house lar, where can i go asked them not to smoke?

my house nobody smoking one...

some more i dono it's coming from which unit, can be the unit below me, or 2 units below, or the unit beside....

Anonymous said...

OH!!I have a solution for u.... u go to buy a pack of cigarette then u start smoking.. Ha u will smell the smoke from anywhere!!U just light on the cigrette only...以毒攻毒。。。

Jys said...

walaoeh, like tat also can? it's like i'm slowly killing myself leh...