Wednesday, August 8, 2007

U kiasu, I kiasi

This is the car sign I saw on the the car in front of me. damn funny... if you don't understand hokkien, (kiasu & kiasi are hokkien, right?) it basically means, you scared to lose(kiasu), i scared to die(kiasi), so asked you to drive safely lor... funny right!! and one of my favourite, 'If you can read this' in big big words, then there's some tiny little words .. so u drove closer and see.. 'you are too damn close to me!!'. haha...

then another car in front of me got this.. 'I know karate, kung-fu and 47 others...' , not close enuf to see tim, so i drove closer and closer but still can't read wat's the word after others, then closer and closer then BANG!!!!!! haha, joking lar, i'm not that careless one.. but then again, i believe there will be some accidents caused by the car signs, cos ppl tend to drive closer to see what's written on the car sign.

Reading car signs is one of my favourite things to do when i stuck in jams, especially those car signs that got a lot a lot of tiny little words!! It's something to help me pass the time during traffic jams lar..

so do you have a car sign on your car? if yes, make sure you buy those big big words one, else the chances of getting 'kiss' by a car is definitely HIGHER!!

5 comments:

ah yan ♥ said...

hahahaaa... i like this one!

Anonymous said...

U KISS U PAY!!! U see this b4? some very rude..like Fxxx, not nice huh!!ppl tot u kurang ajar. My car also has very obvious objects, Tissue box :-p

Jys said...

no leh, the most common one i see would be the 'Baby on board' lor.. never see any rude sign so far...

Anonymous said...

I'm using "If you think this car is cute, wait till you see the driver" hehehehe

Jys said...

haha, tat one ar.. ya ya i've seen it in quite a number of cars.. maybe one of them is you? :p