Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Toy!!

1G USB Flash Drive & Bluetooth USB Adapter.
pendrive nowadays are quite cheap,
bought this 1G for RM37 @ the pc fair.
bluetooth, RM15

the white one is pendrive,
the yellow one is the bluetooth adapter.

I've always wanted to buy this bluetooth usb adapter, with this i don't need to bring the usb cables with me all the time!! But i was quite dissapointed, it seems like transfering files using cables are MUCH MORE faster than using this USB adapter. It's convenient to use if you only transfering a few files, but if you have more than 5, i would suggest you to use the cable.

I don't know is it because the one i bought too cheap? hehe.. RM15 for that bluetooth usb adapter!

2 comments:

Ciyou said...

1G pen drive is not enuf for me. At least need 2G of pendrive nowadays.

Jys said...

for me 1G quite ok lar.. cos i dun store the stuff in my pendrive..