Saturday, August 25, 2007

My very first mooncake for this yr

There's still one month before the mid autumn festival arrived but I can see moon cakes everywhere. I decided to get one for myself, cos whole yr nv eat already, and also i will become the guinea pig first, taste which one nicer then only buy for my family.

Wow, there's really a lot of different brands, different taste and the packaging all super nice!! I look see look see for almost 15 minutes, there's really toooooo many different types of moon cakes, finally i decided to just simply picked one, picked one that i never tried b4..

decided to buy this, from HYT (喜月堂)
Pumpkin Taro (金芋满堂), RM9.90.
Never tried this brand before, hopefully it's nice lar..

hmm, does not look very nice..
i like those with darker color skin one. hehe..

i thought the whole thing inside is pumpkin (芋头),
apparently only the middle part.
how it taste? hmm, i can't really taste the pumpkin,
it's just like those normal lotus paste and
RM 9.90 for this? totally not worth it!!
hmm.. i won't buy this for my family lar!!
bad start for moon cake testing, hopefully
the next one i choose will be better.

No comments: