Friday, August 31, 2007

What makes me stop visiting a website.

I like to surf net, I can surf for all sorts of things. Read ppl's blogs, read the news, read about the technology, bitchy news about actor actresses, how to make money and etc. In other words, i can spend hours surfing net.

I've been to a lot of websites, if the content attracts my attention, I will put it in my bookmark and will visit it again soon. But there's 2 things that makes me stop visiting the site, even the content is attractive.. what are they?

The loading time of a website that is VERY slow. I hate those site with flash on their introductory page. They must have an option to let me choose whether i want to view it or not. My line here is not very fast (u all know which line i'm subscribing la..), sometimes it takes more than 15 minutes to load a flash page, visiting sites with a lot of flash is a no-no to me... I will try my very best not to visit those sites with heavy flash, unless the flash can be loaded fast!!

And another thing is the pop ups advertisements. I don't mind seeing ads on a website, but pop ups advertisements is really very annoying, especially those that forced you to pay attention to it (you need to close it before you can read the content of the website).

Other than the 2 things mentioned above, nothing can stop me from reading the content on the website. I believe a lot of ppl out there agrees with me, so if you want to attract more ppl to visit your site, remember not to have the two things ya!!

No comments: