Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Saaadddd Movie... always makes me cry....

Have you heard of this song? I knew this song since i was very little. no lar, it's not that i like oldies, cos my aunt likes oldies, so whenever she drives, she will always put on these songs, that is why i'm quite familiar with these songs..

i'm not going to talk about oldies today. I'm going to talk about movies. I personally dislike sad movies.. korean series? NO THANKS!!! japan series? NO THANKS TOO!! why? i did watch a few korean and japan series before ...all ar.. either got cancer, or accident, or even HIV!!! or else you'll see A loves C, C loves B, B loves A, then everyone is very depressed.. alamak..i hate this kind of movies, that is why i don't watched taiwan series as well.. love here love there, cry here cry there...After watching these kind of movies, i'll feel very down and my mood totally affected.. ya i think i'm too into the movies already... but ar.. life is already full of ups and downs.. still need to watch these kind of movies to make our life even worst meh??

that is why when ppl asked me, what kind of movies i like? i'll say comedies!! those movie that i don't need to use my brain to think. hehe, true mar.. i'm using my brain all day long, when i watched movie, i'm hoping i could relax and enjoy, not giving my brain any pressure to solve the puzzle or watsoever..

so.. what about you?

No comments: