Thursday, August 9, 2007

WUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I CAN ONLINE already!!!

After 2 days registering streaymx, i decided to on the modem to see whether my streamyx is up or not..and guess what...it's UP!!!!!!!

wuahahaha...so excited, i go up and down, high and low to cari my router, which last used a year ago....full of dust!!

so gan cheong, simply put on the floor first lar..
tomorrow only i arrange nicely.. hehe..

wuahahah, this one also, simply put first..

HOORAY!!!! I CAN ONLINE AT HOME LOR!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!I CAN FEEL UR EXCITEMENT TO HAVING A STREAMYX AT HOME!!BTW, URS IS WIRELESS ROUTER?? SO CAN UR NEIGHBOUR DETECTED UR NETWORK??

Jys said...

HAHA!!! of cos NOT!!!!! got password one mar...

but then again, signals are quite weak already when i connect in my room, so even neighbours can get also would be super slow la..

Anonymous said...

you'll be surprise...what people can do with "passworded" wifi connections :), even a MAC address filtered "protection", it's easy to spoof. may i suggest you to get firewall on ur PC's just in case the unknown happened.