Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Auntie Driving!!

When you see a car, keeps cutting lanes, speeding, what will you think about the driver? First thought, definitely will assumed that the driver is a guy, most probably in his twenties.. (normally young ppl drives that way one mar. hehe..) well, yesterday i saw something different!!

I was on my way home as usual, driving with a normal speed. traffic considered quite smooth, then suddenly i saw behind me, there's one kembara on full speed, coming towards my direction. I'm quite afraid of this kind of cars, i scared they dun have good brakes, if they can't brake in time, means i will kena.. secondly, i scared after if really 'touch wood' they 'kissed' my car, they got no money to pay for it.. (maybe u think i think too much, but there's such case happened b4 to my father, a bunch of young malay guys, drive fast, but dono how to brake, bang my father's car, no money to pay...said the car is someone else's car, and blah blah blah.. cos it's not a major one, so my father didn't want to report to the police, end up, fix himself lar. wat else!!) therefore normally if i can 'sim' (avoid) this kind of car, i will, but too bad there's only a single lane, so i can't really avoid, so this car is following me lar.. when stopped, you can see the car is sooooooooo close to my car.. out of curiousity, i looked my the mirror to see how the driver looks like..see what kind of driver drives like that?

I was kind of shocked when i saw it's a woman driving the kembara, ya ya i know it's normal to see woman speeding, but let me finished first.. hehe.. she's a woman in her sixties.. the baju she wore is like those baju that our grandmother wearing, perm short hair, typical grandma type, frankly speaking, i never see someone in that age driving like tat before!!

As soon as I was in the LDP, i faster switched lane, cos i don't want her to follow me.. then i saw her start cutting lane, 1 minute right, the next minute left, wow!! really 'dai hoi ngan gai'!! then drive fast fast, then emergency brake!! cool man.. of cos, after a while she was already out of my sight, so i continue my journey back.. drive drive drive, and out of a sudden, i saw her behind me again!! alamak...

luckily after a while, we went different way, i turn left, she go straight.. so as a conclusion, woman in their sixties can drives very fast too. hehe.. but cutting lanes here and there doens't makes you reaching your destination faster, see she always behind me also u know lar.. so don't cut lanes lar..

4 comments:

Jason said...

I am totally agree with you that in KL alots of Woman can really drive like a F1 driver.
Just because I expirienced once.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps she is a rock untie ler... muhahah

Jys said...

sean: rock auntie? wuahaha, then should dress like rock star also ma... the dress doesn't fit the way she drives oh..

jason: F1 means their driving skills quite good lor. hehe..

Anonymous said...

some women can be quite reckless driver too.. but me, i'll be tortaise that everyone curse la.. kekekeke.. and yeah, avoid me too :p