Thursday, September 6, 2007

How old is your biscuits?

I was looking for something to munch just now when i saw my old old biscuits. Old? ya old, cos it sat quietly in the tupperware dono for how long already, till i totally forgot about it!! I should have bought those transparent tupperware, so that i can see what's inside..

After i found the old biscuits, i decided to open up all my tupperwares, to check is there anything inside.. i got 3 big big, 2 medium size and 2 small small tupperwares in the cupboard. so guess what i found? one big packet of biscuits, 2 small packet of biscuits, some biscuits i bought from pasar malam and the chinese new year cookies!!!! oh my god.. it's already September and i still got chinese new year's cookies!! can u imagine?? i wonder still can eat or not, maybe can keep for next year CNY ! HAHA!!

I decided to bring some of the biscuits to office, those that you don't feel eating at home, when in office you will feel that it's nice, and finished up fast.. maybe office too boring, so we always find things to eat. no wonder i gained so much weight after i finished college.. ~sigh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG u feed your colleagues with those cookies too?? u r 1 scary lady...

Jys said...

haha, no lar, don't worry, didn't bring the CNY cookies to office...

as for the old biscuits, still long long time b4 they expired and still crunchy.. still can eat one..

when u hungry in office, everything will be nice. haha..

Anonymous said...

Your just remind me that I also have a tin of CNY cookies >.<"
Hopefully I'll still remember to clear it when I am home... so sick of it...

Jys said...

haha, keep for next yr lar. :p