Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Who doesn't have a blog??

I met a friend on msn yesterday, we chat chat chat then suddenly we talked about blogs.. of cos i won't missed the opportunity to intro my blog to her lar... then we exchanged blog's url.. one to one? haha.. no no.. one to FOUR!!! me, i have one blog, and she, got FOUR!!

actually one person with 4 blogs is nothing, a lot of ppl maintained a lot of blogs, writing about different categories. but her blog are a bit different. she got one personal blog, that writes about herself, then another one, writing about the husband (yes, not the husband's blog, it's her blog where she writes everything about the husband!!), then the baby's blog (her one yr old baby...) and.. the pet's blog!!! i almost wanna faint when she told me she got a blog for the pet dog.. OMG!!! GENG!!!

i'm so out lar.. i only got one blog, i probably need to have a blog for my plant, one for my car, one for my chair and etc..

p/s: ok, u say i can post about ur blogs, but not the url.. see, i didn't post ur urls .. :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot of people don't have blog..
It depends on the circle of friend that individual mix with..

Some of my friends only maintain a personal blog and their visitors are only from their circle of friends...
Closed group of blogs...

Your friend there just really maintaining a 'Personal Blog' ?

Jys said...

yalor, her's is really personal, only friends can read. hehe..

Anonymous said...

waa, four blogs ! i got 3 ! haha. but 1 is active, the other 2 are inactive, because my pmr is coming !!!

Jys said...

wah nicholas, u got 3 also very geng la. hehe.. don't blog until forgot to study wor.. :p