Thursday, September 13, 2007

what's wrong with me today??

At around 6pm, I've already decided not to cook tonight, no mood. hehe.. decided to go mamak to have my dinner. While i'm driving home, i suddenly remember there's pasar malam today, i changed my mind and decided to go pasar malam.

Around 7+, FL called and said he's stuck in the jam, won't be able to reach home so soon. At that point of time, i still did not change my mind, i told him i'll wait for him and then we will go pasar malam and find food. but somehow, 15 minutes later, i decided not to wait for him. hehe.. (hmm i'm not always like that, changed my mind that often...something is not very right with me today..) anyway, i sms him and told him i decided to cook something simple, maybe meehun soup.. so i started to prepare the ingredients needed...

While i'm cooking, i suddenly feel like eating stir fry meehun.. so immediately i changed my mind to start frying meehun!! oh no!! what's wrong with me today??

4 comments:

TenthOfMarch said...

Strange but funny. So, did you manage to eat stir fry meehun? Or in the middle you decide to cook/tapao something else? hehe.

Anonymous said...

haha... you should know girls will change their mind in every millisecond, hahah!!
You just a normal one... keke...

Jys said...

Sean, i do change my mind often, but NOT that often lar. hehe. crazy meh..

tenthofmarch, oh yes, stir fry meehun at last. hehe..middle of cooking where can go tabao, waste food lar. i dun waste food one.. :p

Anonymous said...

Well, just follow your heart, as long as you're happy! :P