Friday, September 7, 2007

What's on your desk?

Hmm, my desk ar? I got some documents, some files, a calendar, lotion, cup, one tin of sour plum, a plastic of sour plum, a packet of sour plum. wuahahaha, i know wat you're thinking! NO, i'm not pregnant. I just love to eat sour stuff, hmm most of the gals like sour food wat...

i think my desk is considered very little things already, i've saw my friend's desk (she showed me her pic taken in office), got all sorts of patung lar, then got plant lar, got a lot of key chains lar.. got cute cute cups lar. got mirror lar, lotions lar.. and hor, i really dun see any documents on her table!! geng!!

so wat's on ur desk?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think hor, we all girls definitely have something like lotion etc. very very common :) add with dolls bla bla bla...but guys ones ar..very messy, full of documents and cups..sometimes u can find 'pei si' yucks!!

Jys said...

'pei si'????!!!!! sure or not?? that's too much lar. haha....