Saturday, September 8, 2007

Kerepek Taufu (豆腐饼)

I believe all of you out there tasted taufu before, but have you tried Kerepek Taufu? haha, no leh... let me present you the taufu chips...

when SH asked me to try, i was like.. huh, what's this? then he said kerepek taufu.. i looked at him, and asked again.. taufu? he said, yes, taufu.. try lar... then i took one to try..and guess what? it's really nice!!! 4 out of 5 colleagues asked him where he bought after they tried. I'm one of them also lar... he told us he bought at this stall at giant, kelana jaya...so the next day (which is today..), i go buy...

Seaweed Soy Crisp Kerepek Taufu (Vegetarian)
one packet RM 5, 3 packets RM 13

it's green color, becos of the sea weed gua..
very tasty!!

Soy Crisp Kerepek Taufu (With egg)
one packet RM 4.50, 3 for RM 12.

yellowish... this one less salty..

i pour into a big tupperware,
mixing the two of them.
hehe.. yummy yummy!!!
taufu also can make chips!! geng leh!!!
i wonder how they fry.. hmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wao~ I like crispy junk foods~!
btw, I've tagged you about "one word meme" @ http://www.lifelongsharing.com/?p=138
Hope you will write about it, Thanks~!

Anonymous said...

mmm i think shld b nice ho. luv tau foo. this one shld b nice also. donno got sell in tesco or not.

anyway, thx for dropping by my blog ;)