Sunday, September 30, 2007

A screenshot of my desktop!

Just came back from hometown, after unpacking stuff, on my notebook and ONLINE!!! well, didn't online for almost 2 days wor. hehe... So when i checked my email, i noticed that i got tagged! tagged by a leng lui!! hmm.. let's see what i'm being tagged for...

haha, a screenshot of my desktop? You serious? really wanna see my desktop? wuahahahahahhaha, you will regret lar.. u definitely will. :p u wanna see? ok, i'll show it to you!!

tah-dah!!! my desktop!!
i dislike to have icons on my desktop
except for the recycle bin, and for the other folder,
it does not allow me to remove it, that is why
it's still there. hehe.. so where's my icon/short cuts?
well, all under quick launch!
:p

My Desktop Free View Instruction:
A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:
[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.
B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.
C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.
D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants
People who have already pimped their desktop: , Francine of La Place de Cherie, Chez Francine , In A Class By Itself, Bloggishi, Sweet And Spicy Life, Unchained Melody, Life’s Roller Coaster~, Jys ~ Blah Blah Blah, add yours here after doing this tag.

hehe, let's check other's desktop!! who's the lucky ones?
1. Valen
2. HcFoo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
You have a cute desktop. Mine is more simple. I used the default desktop from windows vista.

hcfoo said...

done! thanks for tagging me. cute desktop wallpaper u have there!

Anonymous said...

Gee.. i like ur wallpaper!! so cute ler!!! And so neat too ur desktop ;)

Valen said...

done! check it out on my blog.
BTW, want to ask you, what time did you grab that two PPP opps on garage storage? I logged in before 10 am this morning, the boxes already in grey... :(

Jys said...

hehe, one at 8am this morning, another one, 3pm++ .. suddenly grey turned white.. so faster grab lar. :p

Valen said...

haiya, I must wake up early then. I don't get many opps to write from PPP and other networks. Guess I sleep too much ;P.

Valen said...

It's me again. Do you have MSN or Yahoo messenger? Mind if I add you to my contact list? TQ!

Jys said...

sure. :)
joyceyrh@hotmail.com