Monday, September 17, 2007

Coffee? Anybody?

I'm a coffee person. I'll drink at least/max 2 cups per day, normal working day, morning one, afternoon one, weekend, lunch/tea time one, dinner one .. Why limit to 2 cups per day? well, as we all know, coffee is not good for our health la, so cannot drink tat much, and also my friend told me there's a case where this guy drank 6 cups in one day and died!! ya.. DIED!!!

Although i like coffee, but i don't like those coffee @ coffee bean / star bucks and etc. Those coffee smells good but taste not good. hehe.. I like coffee with milk one, yes, sweet condensed milk. hehe.. and my favourite is nescafe, but i heard ppl say nescafe is the worst among all, so i limit myself to one cup of nescafe per day. Besides that i also like those from kopitiam, nor those kopi powder then add milk one leh.. nice nice...

What about you? Do you like coffee?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have a cup of coffee every morning. I prefered to have White coffee, hehe...
I prefered Starbuck than Coffeebean. Maybe is because the color, I like green, hehe... I usually will have latte (oh..no... so fat...)@ Starbuck, keke... if you like milky coffee, then latte also might your choice too...

Jys said...

hmm, i tried latte, and i doesn't like it. hehe.. the milk they add and the milk i'm refering to is different. hehe...

i think i'm more the traditional type.. nor like those old ppl lar. hehe..

kopidunia said...

Do I like coffee? What kind of question is that? Of course, and especially Nescafe, really my favorite. 3-in-1...mmmmmh...but dangerously high in sugar :-)

Chaim said...

I am a HUGE coffee fan. I love it. i drink it. I swear by it. I *don't* think I overdo it. There's anough information out there about the *benefits* of coffee to keep me drinking. Seems "they" can't make up their mind as to whether it's good or it's bad, and that's good enough to keep me on the bandwagon.

Anonymous said...

yeah!!i love coffee very much..last time charm..tea mixed with coffee,,then delifrance, o'briens, san frans...fresh brewed coffee..wah!!smell like wanted to bite the beans!! Now old town white coffee...the original favor... 1 day not drink..my heart will SUM SI SI!!!!