Tuesday, September 11, 2007

How do you categorized??

Reading blogs had become one of my habit, a daily habit. Besides visiting my own blog, hehe, of cos have to support my own blog mar.. there are a few blogs that i will visit everyday, without failed.

Besides the daily visit blogs, there are also some other blogs which I found quite interesting. These are the blogs that i will visit only after i visited all the daily blogs. Of cos not every day i have time to read all these, but I will make sure i visit them weekly. (if at work no time, weekend only read lo...)

Apart from that, there are also some blogs, which I know their existence, some of their posts attracted my attention, but not every post. As for these, i will visit at least once a month. Then of cos, when i'm super free i will browse randomly, to explore some new and interesting blogs.

So tell me, what do you think of my blog? How do you categorized it? Daily? Weekly? Monthly? Yearly????!!!! hopefully not yearly lar.. :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can "Centuries" be categorized :)

Jys said...

NO!! "centuries" is not one of the option. hehe.. :p

wa-seh.. u break my heart lar.. :(

Anonymous said...

I think I visit your site arround 5 times in a week~ Hope my blog can be one of your favorite too~ muhahah~

Anonymous said...

I think monthly will be a good choice.