Friday, September 14, 2007

Why do you like to cook?

"Eh, why you like to cook ar?" A question raised by a friend through msn after she read my blogs about Recipes. hmm, let me think, why i like to cook? actually hor, i do not think i like to cook leh.. cooking is not something that i like to do on my free time. "then, why posted so many recipes?" another question pops up.

well well well, let me made myself clear. i cook, not becos cooking is my hobby, i cook for 4 reasons (cooking also got reason ar? hehe..yala, abuhh-then??)

  1. Save money. $$ always not enough mar, wat to do?
  2. Don't know wat to eat. Pan mee, Wan tan mee, mixed rice, chicken rice, all very jelak leh.. if you eat outside food for 10 yrs (both lunch and dinner), i bet you also will be like me..
  3. It's healthier la.. homecook food, at least you know you washed and clean all the ingredients properly.
  4. got nice kitchen, don't want to cook meh, then spend so much on kitchen for wat? (hehe, actually i did not spend a lot on my kitchen lar, it's just that kitchen is the only place i renovate mar, :p)

If you do notice ar, the recipes i posted, all very simple one. I only cook those easy to prepare food, those very susah one, go outside eat lar, it's worth to let them earn the money since so many preparation needed, right? hehe..

As a conclusion, No lar, i do not categorized myself as a person who loves to cook, i just doesn't hate cooking only.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I m guy, I cook often, suprise~ muahha...
My dishes definately expensive than eating outside, cos sometime I will cook organic foods mar...
Healthier definately yes.
I also do simple cooking, try to avoid oil if possible.
I HATE wash the wok after cook... gggrrrr...rr..r

Jys said...

expensive but quality food mar..

ya i hate the cleaning part oo.. not only the wok lar, the stove lar, the wall lar.. all have to clean..