Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mooncake Festival

this pic was taken @ my place, around 7.30pm.
wow, see the moon? so round...

A lot of people went home early today. Some rushing back buka puasa, hehe, for malays lar, some rushing home to have dinner with family, some planning to go out makan with family, some even need to 'bai bai' and pray (actually not sure what to pray, pray for health and wealth?). As for me, I see people go back early i also follow lar. wuahahahahahaha, my family never celebrate mooncake festival, so it doesn't seems like a very big festival to me. but i do know that it's a very important day for a lot of ppl and i know i definitely won't be able to sleep early, as probably will hear a lot of 'bing bing piang piang' out there. (doesn't matter lar, everyday i also sleep late one. :p)

So for this mooncake festival, what did i do? errr, tried a lot of mooncakes lor.. :p this yr consider quite a lot la.. hehe... and of cos, this is solely based on my personal opinion, and only compared with the mooncakes i've tried for this year.

The BEST mooncake I've ever had for year 2007 - FuShan
The 1st Runner up - Kam Lun Tai
The 2nd Runner up - HYT
The WORST mooncake I've ever had for year 2007 - Eu Yan Sang Mooncake

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!! 中秋节快乐!!!!

No comments: