Saturday, September 29, 2007

How far can you go for Charity?

I login to friendster yesterday, didn't login for a few weeks, so decided to login to see if there's any new photos uploaded from my friends or not. I browsed around my friends lists then suddenly something caught my attention! one of my secondary school mate, posted a shoutout, "I shaved my head for Charity!!" WOW!!

I'm from an all girls convent school. My this secondary school friend, of cos, she's a girl lar... a girl with long hair. I'm not really close to her, we are not even in the same class (if i'm not mistaken lar. hehe, too long lar, sudah lupa!!) but we were in the same math tuition class. She's a pretty girl, shy and quiet (maybe we are not that closed that is why we didnt talk much. hehe..)

and yes, there are picture of her, the whole process of shaving her head! it really needs to take a lot of courage to do this. When i cut short my hair, A LOT of ppl asked me, wah, ur hair so long, u really want to cut that short? see ppl, long hair go shaved leh!!!! Even asked a guy to go shave botak they also need to think twice lar.. some more she's a gal!!

For this charity, she collected almost $10K (sg dollar) from her family, relatives, friends and colleagues by shaving her hair. I salute to you my friend!! GENG!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know it's saturday but still I am tagging you!!!

Check it out here~
http://www.liferollercoaster.com/index.php/2007/09/29/saturday-afternoon-with-two-tags/

Have a great weekend ya! ;)