Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jys Yummy Yummy Experience

On 21st of September 2007, I've made a BIG decision, which is to split my current blog, Jys ~ food & recipes category to a NEW BLOG!! Why? well, if you do noticed, I have a lot of categories listed on my sidebar..

Blah Blah Blah - the category with the most posts
Complaints - posts that i wrote to complaint certain ppl or certain shop
Make Money - posts that helped me to make some $$
Recipes - all the recipes i tried
Yummy Yummy Food - all the food i tasted in different restaurants / shops
.... and etc

Recipes & Yummy Yummy Food contained the second most posts in this blog, that is why i decided to split it out to my another blog, Jys ~ Yummy Yummy Experience. 'Dai Go Zhai' (big boy) already lor, got to be independent lor... hehe...

that means, you won't be seeing any food related posts here anymore.. so, see you there!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrat to your new born blog~ haha... work hard ya~

Valen said...

That must be a huge amount of work involved! You can see that I'm also running a blog like that, so I totally understand the reason behind this. I will also try to make my not-so food blog to be more of a food blog :D