Saturday, September 15, 2007

Weekend = Housework Day

What's ur weekend like? For me, my weekend can be one of the following:

  1. Spending money Day ~ shop shop shop till my pk!!!
  2. Housework Day ~ sapu sapu, mop mop, wash wash, iron iron... boring...
  3. Sleeping Day ~ sleep till 3pm, makan breakfast + lunch, then continue taking a nap, till 8pm, bath, eat again, watch tv a while, then sleep. hehe. have to recharge one mar, if not how to work next week??

My favourite? of cos spending money day la!!! shop shop till pk, very syok one.. hehe.. This weekend is a boring one, cos it's HOUSEWORK DAY!!!!!! i just sapu floor, mop floor twice, washed 2 toilets!! tired tired....

what's your weekend like? hopefully it's much interesting than mine la..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1: Clubbing at Zouk
2: Mamak'ing
3: Go up to Genting
4: Sepang club drifting
5: Karaoke
6: Cinemas
7: Surfing net/chatting
8: More clubbing...

Jys said...

wah, u very the enjoy life wor. hehe..

Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce! Interesting post… Since I'm fasting tomorrow, I thought I just spend all day along sleeping la...lol well I'm a student after all. I need to recharge too. Just like you. :)