Thursday, September 27, 2007

No hubby, No life???!!!

I had a little chat with a friend yesterday, a short one cos i was kind of speechless after chatting with her for a few minutes. Her husband went for a business trip for a month. She was telling me that she's very happy as the husband is coming back soon, and she no longer needs to eat bread and maggie mee!!

That surprised me! eat maggie mee & bread for the whole month? She's a working lady, with a car, she can go anywhere she wants and buy outside food to her is nothing difficult. Why she needs to eat maggie mee everyday?

Here's how our conversation like:
j: me, F: friend

J: why dowan to go out tabao?
F: outside food not nice lar..
J: not nice? then go to some expensive place to eat lor..
F: eat alone meh.. nobody to talk to..
J: ya it's kind of boring, but no choice lar, if u wanna eat nice food, sometimes alone also ok mar..
F: dowan lar, why u likes to eat alone?
J: NO, i did not say i likes to eat alone, but sometimes when our friends or partner are busy, we have to eat alone lar, else, if nobody accompany me eat i dowan to eat meh??
F: dowan lar..
J: then cook for urself lar..
F: i'm not that rajin like u lar.. my house dun have fridge..
J: last time my place no fridge i also got cook lar.. buy something that you don't need to keep in the fridge lar.. cook something simple..
F: i'm not like u lar, always go shopping..
J: .... (speechless, really speechless)

It makes me wonder, how many gals out there, dont' have their life of their own? It's like everything also depend on hubby, when hubby not around, no shopping, no eating, totally no life? OMG!! I didn't know till now, 21st century, still got this kind of woman wor.. funny...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like that type of women, not independence at all... I think nowadays most guys will have the same thought with me...

Valen said...

If I had lots of $$$, I would be very happy when my hubby is away, then I could pamper myself to spa, facial, manicure, pedicure, high-class dining.... haha, dreaming only lah.

Jys said...

well, i'm nobody to comment on my friend, it's ok to depend on hubby, after all, he's the one that will take care of us. but then again, we must at least know how to take care of our daily needs if he's not around.

Unknown said...

......
speechless -_-lll