Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ayam Percik

Was chatting with my colleagues this afternoon, don't know what lead us to food, malay food, chat chat chat then we started talking about ayam percik. one told me bangsar one very nice, the other one told me the other stall very nice... ended up my whole brain was fully occupied by ayam percik!

when you can't stop thinking about the food, the best is, to go hunt for it!! hehe... at last, i found ayam percik some where near my place, the malay stalls there..

hmm, doesn't look very nice, but it was already 7pm+,
most of the stalls closed..don't have much choice..
RM2 each, and some more buy 2 free 1, RM 4 for 3!
wanna close shop already gua...

and the sauce!!

hmm, not very nice, it's already cold, and the chicken got not much taste, but the sauce was good, spicy enuf.. will definitely go hunt for more ayam percik!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wao~ I was fascinated with ayam picik last time... but not now liao... cos it is too oily for me ><

btw, I've tagged you about genies at http://www.lifelongsharing.com/?p=220

If you have wrote it before, kindly gimme a backline on that post ya... pls lar... haha

Thanks

TenthOfMarch said...

Cold already sure not as nice lah. But it sure does look tasty though.

Anonymous said...

wah!! RM 4 for 3! very cheap! now is puasa month.. sure can find a lot of ayam percik at buka puasa bazaar.. ish.. make me longing for it too..

hcfoo said...

I love ayam percik!!!