Friday, September 21, 2007

I hate this!!

(phone rings...)
J: Hello..
Unknown: Hello, how are you?
J: Fine. Who's on the line?
Unknown: aiyor, so fast you forget me meh?
J: don't have ur number in my phone, who's tat?
Unknown: aiseh, hurt my feelings lar, u changed phone meh?
J: no. who's tat?
Unknown: u guess la..
J: (i told myself to relax..relax..) dowan to guess lar. u just tell la, i'm not really free right now..
Unknown: guess la, don't be so action..
J: sorry, really busy now.. talk to u some other times..
Unknown: hey, so fast angry? really dowan to guess?
J: (guess ur head la!!!) BYE!!!

@#%#@#$&^#&^$#^#&^$&#^&

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa.. good thing i dun do that.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

If I get this kind of call, I'll be pissed as well! How can that dude assume that everyone is free to guess him out...

conan_cat said...

yalor! i also darn tulan at these type of calls one lor. act as if their voice sooo famous like jay chou until everyone in the world know who they are liddat. ppl dun hav ur number then dun hav lar haiyor how to guess! my foot!!