Sunday, September 9, 2007

Did you write it yourself?

A friend sent me a few url of some artists' blog. While i'm going thru it, I can't help to wonder, are they the ones updating the blog? well, what makes me think that? u see, they are so busy, they always fly here fly there performing, they have to prepare for their albums, for their movies/advertisements/interviews and i bet they do not have 8 hours of sleep everyday.. so do they really have the time to update their blog everyday??

I just hope they are the original writers and don't let their supporters down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps they just draft the article to the assistant, then the assistant will maintain their blog. I think this shd not be a problem.

Jys said...

hmm, if this is the case, it's still acceptable.. just hope not the assistant created the whole thing..