Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kam Lun Tai Moon Cake (锦纶泰)

I remembered last year i bought a dragon fruit moon cake and it tasted good. I decided to buy that one again this year. I do not remember what brand is that, then i saw this...and i bought it..

Dragon Fruit In Black Currant Paste
(龙果紫罗兰) from Kam Lun Tai (锦纶泰).
RM 9.67 (i think got discount lar,
cos i saw the price is RM10+)

I'm already regretting when i removed the plastic.
y? well, this is definitely not the one
i tasted last yr, the black currant smell
is too strong!!

it's actually pink in color, and the middle part
is purple, looks a bit greyish..
FL told me the one i bought last yr
was from Hoi Nyoi Tin (海外天)..
$%#^^#&^#*$#, why can't u tell me earlier?
you were there when i bought this mar.. aiseh...

So how it taste? The skin is quite oily, erm, it's nicer than the one i ate from HYT but it still can't compared with the one i ate from Fu Shan. hehe ..

No comments: