Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Company Trip

My friend ah yan is now in taiwan, and she will be there for a week and guess what? It's a company trip, all expenses(actually i'm not sure whether is it really ALL, hehe, but i assumed accomodation, air tickets, all the entrance tickets and food will be paid by the comp la..) Soooo envy....

I've job hop a few times, i remembered when i was in my 2nd comp, we did have a company trip (becos NO BONUS!!!!!!) to Pulao Pangkor during the raya holidays. Actually all the staffs (it's a small comp, less than 10 ppl) doesn't want to go. I even asked whether can I NOT TO GO. hehe but boss said cannot, all must go!! ~sigh.. so my raya holidays gone lar..so there we go, sitting in 2 cars, headed to pangkor.. It was not a very pleasant trip, i remembered we some more got discussion everyday, ya to discuss about the FUTURE of the company!!!!!!!! then also one of the partner (small comp also got partner one mar. hehe..) brought his gf along, and there's an argument between two of them, and then one of the partner's wife dislike another partner kind of thing, so end up, we, the staff suffered. bad experienced!!

Then my 5th comp did organise a trip too, to Port Dickson. I hate PD lar.. why always go there one?? some more, it's not fully paid by the comp, we have to share the cost 50-50. Luckily they did not force us to go, and i had something to do for that weekend, so i did not follow. hehe..

why all local trips? no oversea trips one? to taiwan lar, to china la, to australia la, to england lar. why don't have????!!!! why why tell me why....

Do you have company trips? Or ur comp are like mine?

No comments: