Monday, September 3, 2007

I'm getting old...

Have you ever heard of this? When you like bitter gourd (苦瓜), it means you are getting old... I've heard this from a few friends, every time when i see my friends (around same age with me) eating bitter gourd, i'll say 'haha, you're getting old already...' and guess what.. now it's other ppl's turn to say this to me...

when do i start eating bitter gourd? I myself also don't remember.. i only remembered last yr i tried this bitter gourd soup at one restaurant and i feel it's tasty.. then another time i ate at another restaurant, ordered the bitter gourds with eggs and i like it as well.. from totally not eating, to eating a bit, to accepting it.. although i haven't reached the stage of LOVING it, but i think sooner or later i'll reached there...

not only that, i started to eat things that i normally don't eat.. nuts, tou fu.....~sigh... i'm getting old la...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who said ??
I love bitter gourd. Especially bitter gourd with eggs or bitter gourd yong tao fu.. yummy~~
Hmm.. Am I old ? Hehe..

Jys said...

haha, you are not old, you are GETTING old.. wuahahhahhaha...

Anonymous said...

it's good for your health, anyone who says that is just being well, childish haha. if you go indian stalls, you'll get to see them cook with curry, but i like my bitter gourd in good ol' "Yong Tau Foo" style :)

Anonymous said...

ha! i still don't like bitter gourds....means i'm still young is it? hehehe

Jys said...

Anonymous:-
bitter gourd in curry? no wor, but i did see they fry it.. strange lar, they like to fry their vege.. dono why, cauliflower also they fry...

disturbedmind:-
haha, ya ya ur tougue still young. hehe.. :p