Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Doctor Jys

Last last weekend, i woke up early (i SELDOM wake up early one..) on both saturday and sunday. ya, early as in earlier than weekdays.. 7am++..unbelievable right? y? well, i had itchy throat, itchy till it wakes me up from my sleep!!

I HATE itchy throat, it's sooo uncomfortable. itchy throat is a signal to me, a signal to inform me to get prepared as i'm going to go thru this SICK CYCLE, itchy throat, flu, fever, sore throat, cough!! sequence may not be the same but definitely will not missed out any of them.

that is why when i first got itchy throat last last saturday, the first thing i did is to go to my fridge and find lemon. lemon gives me vit c and vit c can prevent me from sick!! i had a whole lemon + warm water, and the itchyness gone. thank god.. but who knows.. the next day, again i got the same symptom!! and of cos i took lemon again.. then i seems ok for a while, till last friday, one of my colleague got sick, flu, fever, cough (and yes, he is so hardworking and still come to work. hehe..), i guess i kena some virus from him then last saturday, throat itchy again, damn it.. i took a whole lemon, but too bad, lemon couldn't helped much, on sunday, i got sore throat!!

I know if i go see doctor, he will sure give me antibiotics, and i HATE antibiotics. I told myself i will try not to go see doctor? how? wait for it to cure by itself? of cos NOT, it won't just cured like that.. i have to do something one.. i'll be the doctor.. my own doctor. :p

i started to drink lot's of water, and boiled 'liong shui', of cos i continue to have a lemon everyday and also i drink 'yong sam sou + salt' (洋参须) in office, it's very good when you feel very heaty. On tuesday, i cured my sore throat!!! how i know? see my throat in the mirror lar. hehe.. besides that i dun feel pain anymore...

although my sore throat gone, but now seems like i'm having a little flu.. ~sigh, i guess if i'm still like that for the next 2 days i really need to go see a real doctor lar.. i guess all the things i do should have done earlier, when i first had my itchy throat. then probably can prevent me from all these... ~sigh

if you are not a doctor, it means you cannot be your own doctor. wuahahahaah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate these kind of people! Sick don't come to office lah! You never go scold your that colleague meh...if i already scold him! Make people get sick in the end we suffer the pain. but hor, your lemon trick don't work on me lah

Jys said...

in fact, i did scold him ler. wuahahahahaha. but i think he's rushing on project lar.. 'can die but cannot sick':p

lemon dun work for u? sure or not? have to drink early morning before you had ur breakfast lar, tat's the best time to drink and most effective!! of cos, dun wait until very serious already only drink lar.. tat time too late lor..