Sunday, September 16, 2007

Servicing car.. kena chop chop chop...

I spent around RM 200 servicing my car. Luckily I brought enough money with me as I thought it would be less than RM150 for changing the engine oil and also the break pads.

I kept all my receipts on car servicing, when i checked back, i realized that servicing car in KL is much more expensive than @ hometown. Same engine oil, RM10 more expensive, the break pads RM20+ more expensive.. ~sigh... he some more told me he didn't charge for the labour fees. sure lar, you already added it in mar...

oh ya, he said got free gift for me some more...
guess what is it?

the most ugliest cup i've ever seen.
anybody wants ar?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahlau!!somethg better then nothing mah!! chg u expensive a bit but give a token of appreciation.....the most ugliest cup i've ever seen.
anybody wants ar? HAHAHAHHAHA

Jys said...

haha.. i rather they charged me lesser lar. dono can sell back the cup to him or not.. deduct RM5 also good mar. hehe..

i think i will donate the cup to the charity lar. :p

Anonymous said...

can you try to put in hot water see whether there are image to come out or not?

Jys said...

u mean add hot water to the cup? haha. dowan lar.. i wanna donate it. :p