Sunday, May 18, 2008

Am I sick or not?

I was suppose to go Penang for this long holiday. I postponed my trip on Friday cos I really don't feel very well. I'm not really sick but i feel like i'm going to sick. I don't want to take the risk, I just afraid I will be a burden for them who are going together to Penang.

Have you ever had this kind of feeling? If you asked me what's wrong with me? I can' really tell. It's just seems like the whole body are not feeling well. and you can't really go to the doctor too, why? when you go see a doctor, they will asked you what's wrong with you. If you tell the doctor you are not sure what's wrong with you, they probably will think you are crazy...

Arggg, i just hope i can get better, or i just fall sick. I don't want to have this feeling.. this uncomfortable feeling!!!! really spoiled my holiday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pregnant kot? hahahah