Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Guys don't talk one...

My office consists of two floors, 1st floor for all the sales, marketing, project team, accounts ppl. As for 2nd floor, we have all the technical ppl, developers, network ppl and etc. So yes, i'm at the 2nd floor and after all my gal colleagues left (last time got 2), i'm the only gal at 2nd floor.

1st floor, only 2 guys and all gals, 2nd floor, all guys and only me, 1 gal. When downstairs gal colleagues ask me, how come 2nd floor so quiet one? Well, I dont' know, guys don't talk one.. I mean guys talk about work stuff, but not really personal stuff in the office. As for gals, in between work, maybe they will like to chit chat a bit, a bit about their kids, their husband, their bfs and etc.

So what's the reason I'm telling you all this? Well, i'm B.O.R.E.D up here!!!!!!!! Please hire some gals!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u knw gossiping during working hours in offc wl distracting ur work.. may b guys more focus on work but after work go happy hour, pub, mamak, beer drinking...then girls wl turn quiet!!! believe it or not?

Jys said...

hmm, i don't agree with you lor. hehe, why? well, let's say you feel super sleepy at work, for gals, we will probably find someone to gossip a while, then get back to work, as for guys, they keep quiet, sit at their own place, the next minute, they fall asleep. I've seen this happened many many times!!

so.. distracting? no no no no...