Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What's that? A list of pasar malam(s)?

A piece of paper dropped off from my wallet just now. FL picked it up and took a peep at what's written on that piece of paper. After he read it, he looked at me and asked me, what's this? I took back that piece of paper, put back in to my wallet and told him, a list of pasar malam, from monday to sunday around here lor..

Then he looked at me as if i'm the weirdest human being on the planet. What's wrong with keeping a list of pasar malam(s) in my wallet? I can't remember mar, like last sunday, suddenly feels like going pasar malam, but couldn't remember which area is having one. Take a look at the paper then I know already, very convenient mar, right? hehe, I seldom go pasar malam mar, that's y cannot remember which day which area, no big deal wat.. right or not? you say you say!!

2 comments:

Sweet Jasmine said...

Pasar malams in Penang use to move around to different places at different months of the year...so its good to note down where the pasar malams has gone to....but I don't go to pasar malam...scare of the crowd...

Sweet Jasmine said...

Oh..I forgot..pls claim yr homework from me....