Thursday, May 22, 2008

My scary dream!!

I had a dream last night. What is so special about this dream? Well, I dream about a vampire. Ya.. a vampire that kept chasing me. I don't remember the details about the dream, but i know that the vampire kept chasing me, i keep running, running round and round the house, then run into the house, trying to lock all the doors and windows, then when i was locking the last door, the vampire appeared. ARGGGG!!!!!

It was so scary and when i woke up this morning, i felt sooooo tired. Ya, nv run in real life, therefore they made me run in my dream.. ~sigh...

Hope i have sweet dreams tonite..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Normally i will dream im the vampire hunter...wahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I hate dreaming coz just like never sleep at all when I wake up, very tired. Hope u have a sweet dream tonite! Have a nice weekend...

Anonymous said...

i dreamed about the girl i've never talked too when i had the chance 6 years back...and in that dream, i've talked to her and went out with her. it was so fun...i was sad the whole day and wished that dream will always come again

Jys said...

@hester
good for you. I'm always the one being hunt. :(

@dora
thanks, luckily didn't dream anything scary last night. :)

@chinlai
hmm, i hope you can meet the girl in person, not just meeting her in your dreams!!

Anonymous said...

hi, do you think of your dream will happen in real life? ofcourse not all dream like vampire dream is very rare. i did dream something that really happen in real. what about you?

mind to have link exchange with me?