Wednesday, October 3, 2007

argggg!!!!!

I got quite a lot of friends added as my msn contacts, 100++.. some of them i grouped it up nicely, but mostly i just leave it as it is in the original group 'Other Contact'. When i expand the Other Contact today, i realized that the list got very long.. so i decided to tidy up a bit moving contacts to the correct groups.

so i moved and moved and moved, create new groups, so on and so forth, then suddenly i found that all the contacts i moved, now exists in two groups. One in the original group, another one in the new group!! I chose MOVE contacts not COPY contacts, why is it appearing in both places?

arggg.. so MESSY!!!!!! so i decided to delete the duplicate contacts in the original group and guess what, when i delete in the original group, the contact also got deleted in the new group. wuahahahahahahaha so instead of tidy up my contacts, i'm actually deleting them!!!! oh my...

so friends, if u see me in msn, mesg me lar.. you might be the one i accidentally deleted. :p sorry sorry...

2 comments:

Valen said...

This is called 'sui toh sao', haha!

Anonymous said...

purposely one la izit :P, don't worry, i've also did that, but intentionally hohoho