Thursday, October 4, 2007

See something you like from Ikea? Wait, don't buy first!!

I just received the Ikea brochures just now, when I opened it, I saw the vase that i bought for my aunt last week were on sales! aiseh, rugi lar.. i bought 2 vases last week, each for RM19.90, now it's only selling RM 11.90? I can almost get a 3rd one free already if i bought for RM 11.90.

super 'sam tong' lar..Why can't they have their sales earlier? This is not the first time happening to me. 2 years ago, i bought the poang arm chair from Ikea, RM 300+ and last year the price DROPPED to RM 299!! and then there's this bookcase, before july it's selling at the price of RM 185, after july it dropped till RM 165!! (luckily i not yet buy, hehe... else...i'll be super duper sam tung again lar!!) Does that means when we see something we like from Ikea, don't buy first, wait wait and wait till the price drop then only buy?

No comments: