Saturday, October 13, 2007

My little knitting project

It had been a week since i started my little knitting project. I don't have much time to knit during weekdays, approx 1 to 2 hours everyday..seriously, i feel i had quite a good progress on this, but ar, i'm doing this all by myself, nobody to ask, only some website to refer... that is why i kept having this feeling that somehow some where is not right. hehe.. so end up how? redo and redo again...~sigh..

besides the feeling of i'm doing it wrong, another reason i redo is because the scarf is getting wider and wider. let me give u an example, i started with 15cm, after knit knit knit now it become 20cm!!! why ar? can anybody tell me why? I don't mind wide, but i scared my 4 yarns not enough la.. i don't want to spend another RM50+ for new yarns le.... and i feel 20cm wide for a scarf is really a bit too wide rite? dun tell me i need to redo again lar..cos i already knit till 30cm long already.. hmmm...maybe i shall just close one eye and keep on knitting, make a short and wide scarf lor.. :p

No comments: