Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Half Speed Fan

Have you ever wish that you could have more speeds for your fan? Why do I have such crazy thought? There are 3 speeds available for my fan, erm, i think almost all fans with 3 speeds right? Anyway, i was lying on my bed and on the fan with Speed 1, after a while, i felt cold cos it's raining outside. I decided to off it, but after a while the room became very stuffy. (I can't open my room's window cos my room near the highway, it's very noisy and dusty.. ~sigh)

So there I go, on and off and on and off several times. That is when i came out with this thought, having more speeds for my fan such as half speed? 1 and a half speed? one third speed? HEY, don't laugh at me, seriously i really hope there's half speed. It's good when the weather is cold, or when you're having flu, when you need a little air but not too much. get what i mean?

So if you come across any half speed fan some day, remember to tell me ya.. :p

No comments: