Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Public Bank? No THANK YOU!!! ~ Part 2

After my conversation with the rude customer service yesterday, I went to the branch during lunch hour, to check about my debit card's APPLICATION status.. When i asked the customer service there, what she did is to call the number i called yesterday and asked me to enter my IC No. I told her i already called yesterday and they asked me to check with the branch. She ignored me and insisted me to enter my IC no TWICE.

After hearing 'Your Ic No is not in our record' twice, she decided to flip through the files. She showed it to me the date HQ received my application, which is on the 9-10-2007, last tuesday. So she said my application is with the HQ now.

HQ said checked with the branch, the branch said checked with the HQ, where the hell is my application?? I told her i just want to know the status, if confirmed HQ received it, then i need to know the status, if my application is not submitted yet, then i want to withdraw the application. I don't want that card anymore!

where's my application? middle of no where? lost in space?

No comments: