Friday, October 26, 2007

Multitasking?

Due to the long working hours. hehe.. we all have very little time for ourselves, especially on the weekdays. let say u leave the office at 7pm (this is consider early lar...), jam a while, reached home 8pm (i'm talking about normal jam lar.. not super jam. hehe..), after dinner, take bath (providing u got no kids lar..), it's already around 10pm lor.. so that means we only got 2 hours to do our own things...

when there's so little time but so much things to do.. how? multitask lor.. i wanted to watch my downloaded movie yesterday, and at the same time i also want so check email & chat with my friends a bit.... and i also want to work on my little knitting project.. if i give an hour for each, i also need 3 hours lar.. (some more i read books b4 sleep one.. that means i only can go to bed around 3am??) so how? multitask lor..

i use half of the screen to watch my downloaded movies(this movie is not that excited lar.. so dun need my full attention..:p ), then another half to check mail hehe.. so while watching movie, i work on my little knitting project... hehe... then if got friend msg me i can chat with them some more.. oh ya, did i mention i received a call from a friend and we chat thru phone some more. wuahahahahaha.. so that is wat i call multitasking lor..

No comments: