Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Birthday???

Woke up this morning, received an sms from an ex colleague. surprised!! he left the comp before me, since then we did not keep in touch.. so wat's the sms about?

"Hey Joyce, Happy Birthday!! ....."


HUH? happy birthday??? today is not my birthday wor ... i replied him "Thanks!! but today is not my birthday. hehe...." This makes me remembered one incident that happened few years ago.. a month before my birthday, i received a call from my aunt.. when i answered the call, she's singing 'Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you......" i was like.. har? so i waited her to finished the birthday song, then i said Thank You, but today is not my birthday.. my birthday is next month!!! hahaha... anyway, thanks for all this wishes.. although u guys got the date wrong.. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, we exchanged links awhile ago on both your blogs. Could you please update my link for Tanya's Journal to http://tanyasilva.com

Thanks!!

Jys said...

Updated!!

Anonymous said...

It was so embarrassing... Would it be possible of your birthday is too hard to remember? haha~!