Sunday, October 28, 2007

A card with 2 card numbers

I've always having problem paying this alliance bank credit card a.k.a Ikea Card. Why? I only have this one card with this bank, but this card comes with 2 card no. You will see one printed on the card, and another card no you will only see it in the statement of account. Pretty confusing right? Why 2 different no for 1 credit card? Apparently, they separate those bills i swiped at Ikea and those i swiped outside Ikea.

I do not understand why they need to split like that? So troublesome. The first time when i paid for the card, i didn't know about this 2 different card no, i entered the no on my card (at the cash deposit machine) and paid the total amount. when i received the statement of account next month, i was being charged? why? it seems tat i'm paying to the wrong account!! so since then, i looked carefully before i paid.

I seldom use this card except i buy things in Ikea, so i didn't touch the card for a few months till this month. They don't sent statement of account if we got no transation. It has been a few months i didn't receive the statement. I've been waiting for this month's statement (cos i bought something in Ikea) but i still haven't received it. I checked back my previous statement of account, and i totally forgot which number is for which account.. ~sigh.. end up i call up the customer service again to verify..

Can't they just combined everything together? It would be much easier for us when comes to payment.

No comments: